Here we report how a remarkably common immune serum discovered in an orchard has all the essential antioxidant enzymes and complex nutrients your skin needs to experience skin rejuvenation (or your money back). And its multiple benefits:
- nourishes the skin
- draws out pollutants
- replenishes hyaluronic acid (“the moisture-magnet of the skin”)
- enhances its defense and self cleansing systems
- arrests oxidation by free radicals
- halts immoderate inflammation
- repairs the undermining DNA damage caused by overexposure to solar radiation that leads to a cascade of chronic inflamm-aging and photo-aged skin
- complements your healthy nourishment topically (on the skin)
- dims premature wrinkles & tones up beauty
- stimulates the biochemical, structural and functional processes that regenerate damaged tissues and rejuvenate skin at the cellular level, and
- makes other active ingredients in skin care products much more powerful.
The discovery of its beautifying and healthy effects was led by the demand for “escargots” from 5 Star Restaurants & Bistros of Paris.
Chilean farmers, at an organic fruit orchard, packing wild brown garden snails for export to France noticed something peculiar. Their hands became incredibly soft; cuts and abrasions healed with no infection or scarring and old scars disappeared.
Scientifically & Clinically Challenged
The serum has been scientifically & clinically challenged by independent prestigious dermatology institutions. They have proven the serum to be powerfully antioxidant, repair damage to cells’ DNA, extend the life of senescent or aged fibroblasts (the stem cells of the skin) and, orchestrate the orderly process of damaged skin regeneration without excess or aberrant scarring.
The scientific studies were performed in 2007 and 2012 by dermatologists from the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York and, from other prestigious institutions of North America and Europe.
According to the team of researchers lead by Salvador Gonzalez, a Dermatologist formed in Spain and working at the derm service in New York, “the natural serum contains glycans, enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) and Gluthatione (GST) antioxidant activities” [...], “and has regenerative properties”. The compound “promotes proliferation, migration and survival of keratinocytes [skin cells in the outer layer of the skin] and dermal fibroblasts [the stem cells of the skin]“.
Both studies were published in peer reviewed dermatology journals. First in “Skin Pharmacology and Physiology”, on January 2008 (1). Then in “International Journal of Cosmetic Science”, on January 2012 (2). Both are also published at the website of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (3).
Validated By Clinically Relevant Research
Recently the International Atomic Energy Agency in Austria (4), has endorsed a study that added clinical evidence to the laboratory research that unveiled the molecular basis explaining the vast implications for beauty care and corrective skin treatment of using the secretions of the glands of snails of the species Cryptomphalus Aspersa or Helix Aspersa to empower topical skin care products.
The double blind clinical trials were published by the Agency at its website on May 21, 2014. They confirm “the specially good results obtained by using snail secretions for the treatment of radiodermatitis caused by radiotherapy for cancer”. The study was based on 100 patients. 50 of the patients with acute radiodermatitis (skin lesions with desquamation or blisters and very dry skin) received treatment with the secretions for 3 months.
The Agency says: “A statistically significant clinical improvement in erythema [redness and irritation], itching and burning pain was noted both at first week and one month after starting therapy. These results open a new way in the future treatment of acute radiodermatitis. Cryptomphalus Aspersa is an alternative therapy for many patients diagnosed of malignant tumors which require radiotherapy with specially good results in breast and neck radiodermatitis.”
Researchears from Spain and from the University of California, Department of Medicine/Dermatology in San Diego (5), published in April 2013, the effects and positive results of snail secretions filtrate in diming wrinkles and improving skin with accumulated solar damage or photo-aged skin.
Clinical studies published by “The Journal of Korean Medicine Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology and Dermatology” (6) had concluded, in 2010, that these snail secretions have positive results on atopic dermatitis (eczema).
While studies in Greece published by the “Journal of Dermatology Treatment” in 2009 (7) proved the benefits of using the secretions in the management of partial thickness burn protocols (second degree burns).
Natural Skin Care Backed By Evidence
Our company tested its own products empowered by the secretions for those same skin concerns, as well as “BIOSKIN” products for several other skin disorders.
We have also confirmed they replenish the lipid barrier of the skin and hyaluronic acid, which is fundamental for proper moisturizing.
Volunteer trials with Bioskincare beauty care cream, yielded the highest subjective and clinical improvement scores for all parameters measuring the quality of the skin.
For Beauty Care And Specific Skin Concerns
- beauty care and effects of harsh treatments
- uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation and wrinkles
- acne treatment
- rosacea & oily skin
- rosacea and dry skin as well as dermatitis, eczema or xerosis
- keloid, scars & stretch marks
- keratosis pilaris – chicken skin bumps
- men’s skin, irritations, ingrown hairs, razor burns
- sensitive skin, hard to heal, rough abused skin
- actinic keratosis & skin cancer prevention
To know what ingredients are in a specific product and learn why it works click on the images or links. (Check a product with a name starting with “BIOSKIN” or other clickable images below or in the next column).
The positive effects on the following skin conditions have been verified for the subsequent products:
- acne treatment and red and dark spots after acne resolves – bioskinforte
- acne scars reduction & surface polishing – bioskinexfol
- rosacea and dry skin relief – bioskinbalm
- rosacea with oily skin prone to acne – bioskinclear
- sun spots and hyperpigmentation – bioskinrejuvenation
- dark spots and under eye wrinkles – bioskinrejuvenation
- photo-aging or photodamage from accummulated excess solar radiation – bioskinrejuvenation
- dry skin moisturizing – bioskinbalm
- calm rashes that itch (dermatitis & eczema) – bioskinbalm
- relieve burn pain and skin irritations caused by different methods used for hair removal – bioskinrelief
- heal sun damaged skin- bioskincare, bioskinbalm & bioskinrejuvenation
- firm sagging skin- bioskincare, bioskinbalm, bioskinrejuvenation
- weekly clever cleansing routine and exfoliation with enzymes & microdermabrasion polishing – bioskinexfol
- drop off precancerous mild actinic keratosis scales – bioskincare, bioskinbalm, bioskinrejuvenation, bioskinexfol
- take away chicken skin red bumps (keratosis pilaris)- bioskintreatment
- shrink keloid and hypertrophic scars- bioskinrepair
- prevent and remove stretch marks – bioskincare & bioskinexfol
- strengthen sensitive and hard to heal, or abused skin – bioskinbalm & bioskinrevitalizer
- the relief of side effects of isotretinoin, retinoids, laser burning, microdermabrasion and fruit & acid peels that thicken the skin too much when used for frequent exfoliation – bioskincare
- and daily beauty care – bioskincare
Affects The Epidermis & Dermis, The Cutis
The epidermis is composed of the outermost layers of cells in the skin, “epi” in Greek meaning “over” or “upon”, which together with the dermis forms the cutis [kyoo-tis].
Our company markets its all natural skin care products powered by Helix aspersa or Cryptomphalus aspersa snail secretions, made in North America, with the brand Biocutis®.
Technologically Advanced Skincare
The secretions are collected in Chile from snails one by one (a meticulous labour of love); and we use a third generation technology that stimulates their copious secretions.
Our propietary technology also allows us to embed the secretions, as they are being secreted, into microscopic lipid vessels that have an extraordinary affinity with cells’ membranes.
Thus, their antioxidant enzymes, soluble proteins, copper peptides, oligoelements (copper, zinc, selenium, calcium…) and complex biologic carbohydrate (sugar) glycans are not only protected against performance degradation but can penetrate deeply beyond the epidermis into the dermis when applied topically.
BIOCUTIS® serum is scientifically proven, unique, completely natural and collected from live snails without doing any harm to the wondrous little creatures. The serum is exported from our subsidiary in Chile to Korea & The USA.
Manufactured In The USA
In North America, in a state-of-the-art, FDA registered & current Good Manufacturing Practice factory, it truly empowers the best natural skin care products.
The Biocutis® line includes 10 products formulated with the serum and several active botanicals that complement the serum and address specific skin concerns.
Each product is a complete solution for people needing corrective skin care for premature skin aging, pigmentation and other skin disorders, burns, itchy rashes, etc., or for daily beauty care.
In the column at your right you can click on one of the images that best reflects your skin concerns, and see how easily you can heal and get back your beautiful skin with just one specific Biocutis ® product.
Special Offer: If this is your fist time ordering or if your back here to order again in August 2014, you can enjoy our special offer: 1.- Same price for 8 out of 10 Biocutis® skin care products: $57.77 or a saving of at least $10, and up to $27 from the regular price. 2.- 60 day 100% money back guarantee. Please note this offer is only available at this website and does not include Bioskinrepair or Bioskinrevitalizer.
The quest for a process to collect the secretions and preserve them, begun in the 1980’s. Up to date three technologies have been developed to collect and include the secretions in skin care products. But getting them is still a very labour intensive process, so you will not see them listed as ingredients in luxury or paid celebrity endorsed cosmetic brands.
Products based on snail secretions are popular in South America and in Europe. Perhaps because people there see and touch them in their gardens and are familiar with their many beautiful colors, shapes and sizes. Or because they enjoy gourmet “escargots”, and do not consider them at all gross or slimy.
In America, actress Katie Holmes and celebrity Ashley Robertson are saying they are “impressed by the results”. And grateful to the little garden snails, and to the small farmers in Chile that first discovered their beautiful properties.
If this is your first time using Biocutis we offer you a 100% no-risk guarantee. Simply use one of our products, twice a day, for one month and if you don’t get significant improvements, you can simply return the empty jar and we will refund your money. Simple as that.
Testimonials are from repeat customers and may not reflect your experience with our products.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. It is your sole responsibility to consult a licensed physician or qualified health care professional for advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment of any health related condition.
Our products do not contain parabens, artificial fragrances, damaging chemical preservatives, or pore-clogging waxes. Some are 100% natural, others are 99,90% natural. All the natural it can get!
Please note commercial products with snail secretions are not endorsed by the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, or the International Atomic Energy Agency, but their scientific research and clinical trials are conclusive.
We were at 2014 Foire de Paris in May 2014, and wish to say thak you to our visitors: “Mercy beacoup de votre gentille visite”, on our booth. We are now looking forward to the Health Ingredients Japan 2014 Fair.
P.S. Take advantage of our special for new and repeat customers: any of our natural beauty care and therapeutic skin care products at the same price and/or with a discount from $10 up to $27, during July 2014.
Links to Independent Scientific & Clinical Validation
(1) Molecular basis for the regenerative properties of a secretion of the mollusk Cryptomphalus aspersa. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology Published: January 2008.
(2) A secretion of the mollusc Cryptomphalus aspersa promotes proliferation, migration and survival of keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts in vitro. International Journal of Cosmetic Science Published: January 2012.
(3) Papers 1 and 2 about Skin Regeneration are published by The Library of The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York.
(4) Treatment of Acute Radiodermatitis with Cryptomphalus aspersa Secretion International Atomic Energy Agency. Published May 21, 2014.
(6) The Effects of Snail Secretion Filtrate on the damaged skin barrier’s recovery of the Atopic dermatitis Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information. The Journal of Korean Medicine Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology and Dermatology, Volume 23, Issue 3 2010, pp.138-153.
(7) The efficacy of Helix aspersa Müller extract in the healing of partial thickness burns: a novel treatment for open burn management protocols. Journal of Dermatology Treatment. Published: 2009, Vol. 20, No. 4, pages 219-222.
Thank you for visiting.
Marie Claude Neil, Humberto del Pozo and the Biocutis Team
Our Executive Team
Marie Claude Niel. Our CEO in The USA. Diplômée de la Faculté de Médecine de Paris V, France, spécialité Dermatologie.
Humberto del Pozo, Business & Social Entrepreneur. President Andes Natural and, CEO of the subsidiary in Concon, Valparaiso, Chile.