A gentle and powerful solution for acne breakouts and recurrent acne cysts
By treating the root causes of acne BIOSKINFORTE works to:
• Moderates the inflammatory result —triggered by even the minutest lesion or disorder (deficiency of linoleic acid) in the sebum canals. The protective strategies of the innate immune system of the skin are supported within the hair follicle shafts and in the area of skin lesions.
• Supplies linoleic and alpha linoleic acid by using Inca Inchi Oil, a virgin oil from a plant of the Amazon jungle, packed full of the two essential unsaturated fatty acids that are used in the synthesis of the PGE3 prostaglandins which control the inflammatory response and help to reduce many inflammatory reactions from which the body suffers, including skin rashes and redness.
Inca Inchi Oil is 94% of unsaturated fatty acids: Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) 45 – 50% ; Alpha-linoleic acid (Omega 6 Precursor) 35 – 40%; Palmitic acid 2 – 5%; Stearic acid 2- 4%.
The oil also inhibits 5-Alpha-Reductase (the enzyme that produces dihydrotestosterone, an androgenic hormone that is responsible for incresed sebum output), and blocks the androgen receptors.
• Cellular messengers communicate to your body that the skin is being sufficiently taken care of and is capable of monitoring an extreme inflammatory response that may end up killing healthy skin cells not only the bacteria and sebum that has turned into a foreign matter.
• Controls bacterial infections by indicating to your system to increase the production and release of the skin’s own natural antimicrobial peptides, which naturally defend skin making it an unwelcome place for bacteria, microbes and parasites.
• Unblocks clogged pores with gentle enzymes and willow bark extract that dissolve or “digest” the plugs, and without harmful peeling and drying which can cause more pain to the skin. On the contrary, while moisturizing the skin deeply and triggering healthy skin regeneration, the removal of scars and the release of amino-acids that help rebuild damaged tissues quickly.
• Provides antioxidants that fight free radicals.
You have probably tried a number of over-the-counter skin products that focus on the symptoms of acne rather than the underlying biochemical causes.
While this may be okay for light acne, and may bring some immediate results, it is just a band-aid treatment. To prevent mild acne from worsening and progressing into more severe stages, it is necessary to treat the underlying causes of the problem.
The Root Causes of Acne Explained
There are a number of root causes of acne but most importantly researchers have discovered that the root biochemical cause of acne is not bacteria, but rather a non specific inflammatory response of our innate immune system to a stimulus.
The following scientific study helps explains the causes of acne:
“Your skin is studded with thousands of oil glands that produce sebum to lubricate and enhance the skin’s ability to perform as a protective barrier. Sebum within each gland is carried to the surface through ducts or pores. The highest density of oil glands is found on your face, especially at the nose, forehead and mid-cheek areas. The largest oil glands are found on the back and mid-chest. This explains in part why acne appears mostly on the face, chest and back.
Hormones play a role for testosterone (an androgen hormone) targets the skin and the sebaceous glands where sebum is produced. It combines with the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase to produce dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates the sebaceous glands to produce increased volumes of sebum.
Sebum is expelled into the follicular tube and out to the surface of the skin. If sebum flow is blocked the build-up of oil within the pore forms blemishes such as blackheads and whiteheads. Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and other bacteria on the skin and within the follicles produce bacterial lipases (enzymes) that move into the follicle opening and convert sebum into free fatty acids of a type that irritates the follicle lining.
This irritation causes proliferation of keratin cells and cellular debris, which also blocks the follicle and traps P. acnes inside.
The P. acnes inside the blocked follicle breed and produce acne infections. Infections grow and irritate and inflame the skin and macrophage cells produce histamines that cause the skin to become red, puffy and sensitive or even itchy. This causes more follicle blockage and promotes more acne infections, inflamed red bumps or pustules. Some of these large sacs of oil may rupture leading to large red lumps or cyts (also called nodules).”
Best Natural Acne Treatment Cream
BIOSKINFORTE acne treatment cream addresses all aspects of the biochemical progression that cause acne and achieves control or a complete acne cure in over 85% of cases (For more severe cases where the bacterial infection has spread inside the dermis treatment under the supervision of a Doctor is recommended).
BIOSKINFORTE is a acne treatment cream that not only eradicates P. acnes and a variety of other undesirable bacteria that produce lipases. It also provides an all natural serum packed with glyco-conjugated molecules and soluble protein enzymes that orchestrate skin repair as well as signaling to the immune system that the area is being taken care of and thus there is no need to respond with an inflammatory reaction.
The product also supplies linoleic acids directly to the areas which are lacking in these essential fatty acids.
An active ingredients in the acne treatment cream is also small amounts of willow bark extract. They work to keep the follicles open and soften the keratin plugs. Willow bark is a ecological form of salicylic acid that has none of the damaging results of synthetic salicylic acid that is used in many acne treatments.