BIOSKINFORTE combines the effects of a biological serum, that supports the immune system at the site of skin lesions and quickly repairs damage skin cells and powerful botanical ingredients that reduce sebum output, and are antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant.
It dissolves plugs that block pores and promotes the proliferation on the surface of the skin of antimicrobial peptides with anti-microbial properties. These small portions of a protein provide the body’s first line of defense against invading bacteria and keep fast-moving acne infections in check. They also signal the immune system it is being taken care of and does not need to react with an extreme inflammatory reaction, one that may cause adult acne scarring.
It also eliminates redness and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin, not allowing the entrance of irritants within the skin, while deeply moisturizing, relieving itching, stinging or burning, pain and all discomfort
Acne Treatment Cream BIOSKINFORTE, is a gentle and powerful solution for acne breakouts and recurrent acne cysts
By treating the root causes of acne BIOSKINFORTE works to:
• Moderates the inflammatory reaction —triggered by even the minutest lesion in the sebum canals. The protective strategies of the innate immune system of the skin are supported within the hair follicle shafts and in the areas of skin lesions.
• Supplies linoleic and alpha linoleic acid by using Inca Inchi Oil, a virgin oil from a plant of the Amazon jungle, packed full of the two essential unsaturated fatty acids that are used in the synthesis of the PGE3 prostaglandins which control the inflammatory response and help to reduce many inflammatory reactions from which the body suffers, including skin rashes and redness.
• Inca Inchi Oil is 94% of unsaturated fatty acids: Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) 45 – 50% ; Alpha-linoleic acid (Omega 6 Precursor) 35 – 40%; Palmitic acid 2 – 5%; Stearic acid 2- 4%.
• The oil also inhibits 5-Alpha-Reductase (the enzyme that produces dihydrotestosterone, an androgenic hormone that is responsible for incresed sebum output), and blocks the androgen receptors.
• Cellular messengers communicate to your body that the skin is being sufficiently taken care of and is capable of monitoring an extreme inflammatory response that may end up killing healthy skin cells not only the bacteria and sebum that has turned into a foreign matter.
• Controls bacterial infections by indicating to your system to increase the production and release of the skin’s own natural antimicrobial peptides, which naturally defend skin making it an unwelcome place for bacteria, microbes and parasites.
• Unblocks clogged pores with gentle enzymes and willow bark extract that dissolve or “digest” the plugs, and without harmful peeling and drying which can cause more pain to the skin. On the contrary, while moisturizing the skin deeply and triggering healthy skin regeneration, the removal of scars and the release of amino-acids that help rebuild damaged tissues quickly.
• Provides antioxidants that fight free radicals.
You have probably tried a number of over-the-counter skin products that focus on the symptoms of acne rather than the underlying biochemical causes.
While this may be okay for light acne, and may bring some immediate results, it is just a bandaid treatment. To prevent mild acne from worsening and progressing into more severe stages, it is necessary to treat the underlying causes of the problem.
The Root Causes of Acne Explained
There are a number of root causes of acne but most importantly researchers have discovered that the root biochemical cause of acne is not bacteria, but rather a non specific inflammatory response of our innate immune system to a stimulus.
The following scientific study helps explains the causes of acne:
Keratins and the Keratinocyte Activation Cycle – Journal of Investigative Dermatology (2001) 116, 633-640
“Your skin is studded with thousands of oil glands that produce sebum to lubricate and enhance the skin’s ability to perform as a protective barrier. Sebum within each gland is carried to the surface through ducts or pores. The highest density of oil glands is found on your face, especially at the nose, forehead and mid-cheek areas. The largest oil glands are found on the back and mid-chest. This explains in part why acne appears mostly on the face, chest and back.
Hormones play a role for testosterone (an androgen hormone) targets the skin and the sebaceous glands where sebum is produced. It combines with the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase to produce dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates the sebaceous glands to produce increased volumes of sebum.
Sebum is expelled into the follicular tube and out to the surface of the skin. If sebum flow is blocked the build-up of oil within the pore forms blemishes such as blackheads and whiteheads. Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and other bacteria on the skin and within the follicles produce bacterial lipases (enzymes) that move into the follicle opening and convert sebum into free fatty acids of a type that irritates the follicle lining.
This irritation causes proliferation of keratin cells and cellular debris, which also blocks the follicle and traps P. acnes inside.
The P. acnes inside the blocked follicle breed and produce acne infections. Infections grow and irritate and inflame the skin and macrophage cells produce histamines that cause the skin to become red, puffy and sensitive or even itchy. This causes more follicle blockage and promotes more acne infections, inflamed red bumps or pustules. Some of these large sacs of oil may rupture leading to large red lumps or cyts (also called nodules).”
Acne Treatment Cream Targets The Root Causes of Acne Breakouts
BIOSKINFORTE addresses all aspects of the biochemical progression that cause acne and achieves control or a complete acne cure in over 85% of cases (For more severe cases where the bacterial infection has spread inside the dermis treatment under the supervision of a Doctor is recommended).
BIOSKINFORTE is an acne treatment cream that not only eradicates P. acnes and a variety of other undesirable bacteria that produce lipases. It also provides an all natural serum packed with glyco-conjugated molecules and soluble protein enzymes that orchestrate skin repair as well as signaling to the immune system that the area is being taken care of and thus there is no need to respond with an inflammatory reaction.
The product also supplies linoleic acids directly to the areas which are lacking in these essential fatty acids.
An active ingredients in the product is also small amounts of willow bark extract. They work to keep the follicles open and soften the keratin plugs. Willow bark is a ecological form of salicylic acid that has none of the damaging results of synthetic salicylic acid that is used in many acne treatments.
BIOSKINFORTE – Acne Treatment Cream
A strong remedy for stubborn acne breakouts and acne cysts and with no side effects
After more than a year of trial and error and clinical testing we have finally arrived at the formulation of an acne treatment cream that combines powerful botanical ingredients that kill acne bacteria, reduce sebum output and contribute to unblock pores with our biological serum, in a way that the sum of the effects of the parts is really strong against acne breakouts and recurrent cysts.
The active botanical and biological organic ingredients are:
a) Inca Inchi Oil , an exotic virgin oil from the Amazon which happens to be the richest vegetable oil in Omega-3 fatty acids. A powerful anti-inflammatory and with the ability to correct the deficit of linoleic acid in hair follicles which is a trigger of immoderate inflammatory reactions from our immune system. The oil also has the effect of reducing sebum output
b) Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates, the biological serum, that supports the innate support system of a living creature with skin similar to human skin who never suffers from skin infections. It also acts as an adaptogen to stress, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, trigger of skin repair and skin regeneration, and dissolves clogged pores by the action of its enzyme;
c) Licorice Root Extract an antimicrobial botanical with proven activity against acne bacteria, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antioxidant, and also an inhibitor of sebum production;
d) Alpine Willow herb extract (Epilobium Fleischeri) a botanical source of keratolytic salicylic acid in a natural form, and an antimicrobial;
e) Essential oil from the roots of Coleus Forskohlii with strong antimicrobial activity; this ingredient has a strong medicinal like smell, a small price for a great benefit.
f) Hyaluronic Acid a glycosaminoglycan (also present in the snail serum) that deeply moisturizes the skin and restores the capacity of the skin to hold in water;
g) An extract from the fruit of black pepper which enhances the penetration of the active ingredients.
Apply a little of this acne treatment cream twice a day on all the area affected by acne cysts or stubborn pimples (whole face, chest or back).
Acne Treatment Cream
- Addresses The Root Causes of Acne
- Solution for Acne Breakouts
- Cystic Acne and Acne Cysts
- Severe Acne Treatment
- Acne Treatment Cream for Severe Acne
- Back Acne Treatment
- Acne Treatment for Adults
- Hormonal Acne & Treatment
- Acne Treatment During Pregnancy
- Natural Acne Treatment
- Acne & Oily Skin Care Cleanser
- Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin
Active Ingredients in BIOSKINFORTE Acne Treatment Cream
- The biological serum: Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates, is an immune system support serum collected from a living creature with skin similar to human skin but who never suffers from skin infections. It is also an effective anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, trigger of skin repair and skin regeneration, and enzyme dissolver of blocked pores.
- Licorice Root Extract an antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antioxidant and sebum production inhibitor botanical;
- Alpine Willow herb extract (Epilobium Fleischeri) a keratolytic and antimicrobial botanical;
- The essential oil from the roots of Coleus Forskohlii (antimicrobial);
- Inca Inchi Oil the richest in Omega-3 fatty acids a powerful anti-inflammatory and with the ability to correct the deficit of linoleic acid in hair follicles which is a trigger of inmoderate inflammatory reactions from our immune system and also a factor that reduces sebum output;
- Hyaluronic Acid a glycosaminoglycan (also present in the snail serum): it deeply moisturizes the skin and restores the capacity of the skin to hold in water.
“I love your product! I’ve tried tons of expensive and allegedly useful treatments for acne and acne scaring like clearlight, microdermabrasion, intense pulsed light and various costly beauty products but none have had the same effect so quickly as this miracle in a jar! I’m only 1/2 way through my first jar and 90% of acne has cleared and about 60% of acne scars are fading away. Thank you! I am totally bowled over by your product!”
Sharon Lee. London, UK
“I have been using your acne treatment cream for 4 months and have noticed GREAT improvement. My scars are healing QUICKLY. Also, I have noticed when I apply the cream to agitated pimples, they heal faster without leaving any new scars. Also, I like that it makes my face feel moisturized and not dry and scaley like most medicated treatments. Lastly, I feel more confident when using BIOSKINFORTE. I have had several comments about my skin and how I look like I’m ‘glowing’ lately. Thank you for helping me regain my confidence. “
Mary G. – South Carolina, USA
“I have been using the acne treatment cream for about 7 weeks now and I love it. I have noticed a reduction in my deep cystic acne scars caused by to 30 years of acne breakouts. I have had in the past 2 dermabrasions and several chemical peels, years of glycolic acids which reduced the scars somewhat but the cream is definitely working better than all those methods. It has such a calming soothing effect in general on the skin that compares to nothing else I have come across in my search. I believe that it will take time, perhaps about a year, for them to heal at the rate it is going. (…) I am so grateful ad that I found BIOSKINCARE! “
Irene Sowton. CA, USA
“I used this on my sunburn, and it was very effective in healing it quickly!”
Erin Liedel. Boston, MA, USA
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Skin Care||Men’s Skin Care||Sensitive Skin||Body Care|
Beauty & Aging
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Skin Cream||Wrinkle Cream||Eye Cream||Night Cream||Anti Aging Skin Care|
|BIOSKIN EYE CREAM|
Skin colors problems
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Hyperpigmentation||Age Spots||Melasma||Skin Discoloration|
Dry Skin Care
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Dry Skin||Moisturizer||Skin Rashes||Dermatitis||Eczema|
Acne & Acne Scars
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Acne Scars||Acne Treatment||Pimple||Oily Skin||Rosacea|
Body Scars & Marks
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Scar Removal||Keloid||Stretch Marks||Cellulite|
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Microdermabrasion||Exfoliating||Acne Scars||Raised Scars||Stretch Marks|
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Actinic Keratosis||Seborrheic Keratosis||Keratosis Pilaris|
Irritations & Hair Removal
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Skin Irritations||Ingrown Hair||Razor Bumps & Burns|