Acne scars are sad reminders that acne treatment fails when it does not address the root causes of acne, especially the inflammatory reaction of your own immune system that aims to destroy a) hardened sebum inside the hair follicles so that it does not further injure the cells lining the walls of the sebum ducts, and b) sebum blocking the pores.
Acne inflammation is a process that destroys even your own cells while immune cells attack the sebum that injures your cells. This happens because your immune system deems sebum is a thread that may compromise your whole body; and thus it can care less if in the process you are left behind with holes or what look as ice pick acne scars.
Is there anything you can do to improve acne scars ? The answer is yes, all types of facial and body or back acne scars are treatable within a varying time frame and cost.
Acne Red Mark
Some spots on the skin may look like scars but are not scars for no trace of them will remain after a while. But even though they are not true scars and will disappear in time, they are visible and may cause embarrassment.
Macules or “pseudo-scars” are flat, red or reddish spots that are the final stage of most inflamed acne lesions. After an inflamed acne lesion flattens, a macule may remain to “mark the spot” for up to 6 months. When the macule eventually disappears, no trace of it will remain—unlike a scar.
is discoloration of the skin at the site of a healed or healing inflamed acne lesion. It occurs more frequently in darker-skinned people, but occasionally is seen in people with white skin. Some post-inflammatory pigmentation may persist for up to 18 months, especially with excessive sun exposure.
We offer two acne scar removal creams with enzymes that dissolve acne spots and hyperpigmentation acne marks, one also gets rid of acne scars by resurfacing the skin with abrading micro-crystals.
Early treatment with our topical skin repair cream can minimize the development of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Topical treatment with BIOSKINFORTE cream or with BIOSKINEXFOL can quickly vanish those acne marks and skin resurfacing with BIOSKINEXFOL if done over and over again for enough time, which depends on how deep is the damage, can significantly reduce very indented acne scars.
Both creams absorb quickly and are made from a natural organic immune serum for skin repair and skin regeneration collected from live mollusks (without causing any type of harm to them).
They also contain both natural antibiotic peptides that fight acne infection and bio-available enzymes and peptides that vanish red marks and prevent acne scarring.
BIOCUTIS Products for Acne Scars
Acne scars can be classified in these types: rolling scars, boxcar (similar to chicken pox scars), and pitted, also known as ice-pick acne scars
Rolling acne scars
Occur when bands of tissue develop between the skin’s surface and deeper structures beneath. These bands pull at the skin, giving the skin’s surface a rolling, “wave-like” appearance.
Boxcar scars occur when an inflamed acne lesion destroys tissue, leaving a sunken area on the skin. They have an oval shape and look like depressions in the skin. Unlike ice pick scars, boxcar scars do not taper to a point. Depending on how severe acne is, the depth of the boxcar scars varies. This kind of scar is most frequently seen on temples and cheeks.
Indented or Pitted Acne Scars
Pitted acne scars are
one of the most difficult skin problems to treat.
Pitted scars are a sign of permanently damaged skin tissue. Although pitted acne scars can never be completely erased, there are a few things one can do to help. One recommendation is to get a series of surgical treatments performed in a dermatologists office – this helps decrease the depth of the scarring. Another key to reducing the appearance of pitted acne scars is to undergo a chemical peel treatment. Different types of acid are applied to the skin in order to remove the top layer so that a smoother layer can surface.
Our BIOSKINEXFOL product, described further below, can reduce the appearance of facial pitted acne scars and also back acne scars if used regularly for a long period of time: 6 to 9 months. It will gently exfoliate the surface of the skin little by little, if you rub your skin with it day after day, until most of the irregular texture and sunken areas are polished away and most of the destroyed skin collagen tissues are regenerated by its skin regeneration activators and will thus plump up the ice pick holes.
Understanding the Skin Repair Process for Acne Scars
The horny layer of our skin is often compared to a brick-and-mortar construction: The large cells of the epidermis are packed tightly together, while the small spaces between them are filled with fats (lipids).
The design is foolproof: The corneocytes keep foreign material out, and the lipids make sure water stays in. The second layer (the epidermis) is about 80µm micrometres or microns thick. The third layer (the dermis) contains the capillaries and nerve endings and is several millimeters thick.
It is on this hard ground that most products are meant to work. Most skin-care products focus on moisturizing the ‘dead’ layer of the skin, the 10 microns or so that require water so they don’t feel dry, but that is not enough and in most cases it is deleterious for it ends wetting the skin too much.
The combination of tough stratum corneum layer and live epidermis makes it extremely difficult for external substances to penetrate skin. Traditionally, only small water-soluble molecules are able to diffuse slowly into the skin.
Physical exfoliation of 10 or so microns, specially of rough tissues and scars helps active ingredients to penetrate more easily the outer layer of the skin into the epidermis and the basal layer, while they also polish the surface and make it softer and look and feel more even.
If scars are indented, pitted or so called ice-pick scars the action of the enzymes in our biological organic serum combined with physical exfoliation by the abrading micro-crystals embeded in a lipid cream base is best.
Acne scar treatment with enzymes and skin resurfacing at home for quick results that will encourage you to persevere and rub the cream onto your skin daily until you get rid of acne scars.
BIOSKINEXFOL, our home microdermabrasion cream for acne scars uses tiny micro-crystals that, rubbed onto your skin regularly for some time, will polish away the upermost microns of damaged skin. It also includes the organic serum with enzymes that take away scar tissues while it speeds skin regeneration.
Blog Category: Acne Scar Removal – Related posts:
- Treatment Options for the Removal of Acne Scars (8.4)
- Acne is a very common human disease that affects more than 96 percent of teenagers and often continues into adulthood. Various treatment methods are available, the most common being topical over the counter gels and…
- Acne Scar Treatment Options (7.3)
- For many people, acne scars are a constant reminder of the acne that plagued them as teenagers. No wonder people are in search of the best acne scar treatment available. The best scar treatment for…
- Different Types of Acne Scars (7.3)
- Acne scars result from blemishes that become inflamed or do not heal properly. They are common after effects of acne, however there are precautions you can take to prevent scars and treatments available to significantly…
- Acne Scars Cream for All Skin Types (7.2)
- Acne scarring is very common. That’s why many people are constantly searching for the perfect solution to these bothersome blemishes. Not only are scars a problem, but sometimes hyperpigmentation is also a part of the…
- Acne Scar Removal Treatment Options (7.2)
- Injuries to the skin produce scars as they heal. Acne scars are the most common to appear on the face. It has been studied and proven that acne scars are often a huge cause of…
- Types of Acne Scars
- Ice Pick Acne Scars
- Pitted Acne Scars
- Rolling Acne Scars
- BoxCar Acne Scars
- Acne Scars Removal
- Surgery for Acne Scars
- Chemical Peel for Acne Scars
- Dermabrasion Treatment for Acne Scars
- Microdermabrasion for Acne Scar Removal
- Home Microdermabrasion Cream for Acne Scar Treatment
- Acne Scar Removal Cream While on Accutane
- Acne Scar Removal Surgical Methods
- Powered by BIOCUTIS® Serum
- Dissolves Scar Tissues with Enzymes
- Creates a Non Trauma Exfoliation
- Polishes Away Scars With Microcrystals
- Supports Healing By Your Immune System
- The Most Powerful Antioxidants
- Moisturizes Deep Within The Skin
- Removes Skin Blemishes
- Replenishes the Lipid Barrier of The Skin
- No Side Effects
- Money Back Guarantee
Ingredients in BIOSKINEXFOL
- Distilled Water (solvent)
- Peg-4 Olivate (emulsifier derived from Olive Oil)
- Sorbitan Olivate from Olive Oil (moisturizer)
- Squalane from Olive Oil (natural moisturizer and antioxidant)
- Hyaluronic Acid (in solution – moisturizer)
- Biocutis® Serum: Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates
- Corundum (Aluminium oxide) is the second hardest natural mineral known to science (next to diamonds). It is an inert substance and it is insoluble in water and organic substances, and its melting point is 2000 degrees centigrade. MSDS indicate that it is non-carcinogenic and non-toxic for ingestion. These properties make corundum better for exfoliation compared to alternatives like sugar, salt, sea salt (magnesium oxide), or baking soda (sodium bicarbonate).
- Glycerin (humectant)
- SUPRAPEIN™, a synergistic combination of botanical extracts that yields a natural preservative with a broad-spectrum of antimicrobial activity.
“I just finished my first jar and I noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin in the first 3 weeks. I had 2 extremely noticeable ice pick acne scars on my right cheek from acne and they are much lighter and smoother now. Hopefully they will continue to fade with the use of this product.”
Steph Gottsch. SC, USA
“I have been using the cream for about 7 weeks now and I love it. I have noticed a reduction in my deep cystic acne scars caused by to 30 years of acne breakouts. I have had in the past 2 dermabrasions and several chemical peels, years of glycolic acids which reduced the scars somewhat but the cream is definitely working better than all those methods. It has such a calming soothing effect in general on the skin that compares to nothing else I have come across in my search. I believe that it will take time, perhaps about a year, for them to heal at the rate it is going. (…) I am so grateful that I found BIOSKINCARE! “
Irene Sowton. CA, USA
Acne & Acne Scars
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Acne Scars||Acne Treatment||Pimple||Oily Skin||Rosacea|
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Microdermabrasion||Exfoliating||Acne Scars||Raised Scars||Stretch Marks|