Our philosophy is that if you ask us a question about skin care, regardless of what it is, it’s our job to answer that question — So please do not hesitate to use this form to ask (and expect a response within 24 to 48 hours)
Or call us. Phone calls lead to less miscommunication than conversations by e-mail. It is toll free from the US & Canada. We will do our best to be of help with your specific skin concerns.
Toll free customer service:
From outside the USA:
Monday-Friday: USA EST Time:
9 AM to 6 PM
If you wish to fax an order to 1-755-201-0294
- Full Name of Cardholder and telephone number to verify.
- Your Billing Address (must be exactly as is on your credit card billing statements / as registered at the issuer of the card).
- Your Credit Card Number and expiration date.
- The name and complete address where you wish the product to be delivered (not a P.O. Box).
- The order: number of jars or bottles and name of product(s).
- If you wish to know the cost of shipping please look at the shopping cart drop down menu and according to the shipping method for your destination (e.g. Standard USA 48 lower States, P.O. Boxes Milatary, FedEx Ground to Canada, DHL to Europe (EU), Certain Asian Countries, Australia, etc, and Other Countries)
- If the shipping address is different than the billing address you must send the security code of your credit card, sign the form and include a copy of your ID and credit card (both sides).
by Seth Godin
The challenge of communication isn’t to never miscommunicate, it’s to cut down the time between the interaction and the realization that the communication didn’t get through. Because the sooner we know we’re not connecting, the sooner we can fix it.
Phone calls, for example, lead to less miscommunication than instructions sent by mail. A cycle of clarity is built into the medium. “Huh?” is a perfectly appropriate way to ask someone to refine a message. Conversations are more clear than marching orders, because conversations have built-in error detection and correction.
Organizations that are good at flagging the misunderstood internal messages are far more likely to move quickly, in sync, than the ones that assume that messages from on high are never to be questioned. When in doubt, ask.