Facial Protection from UV radiation and Free Radicals
For aging skin, an important benefit is the photo-protective action of the biological serum. It is well-known that ultraviolet light induces inflammation of the skin and harmful photochemical reactions therein. There is clinical evidence that topical applications of compositions that include the serum produced by the little creatures prevents chronic (photo-aging) effects of exposure to the sun and regulate the deleterious effects or biochemical damage resulting from free radical reactions in living tissues exposed to the sun.
Skin from the Land snail is made from the same structural elements of human skin, these structural elements include:
The land snail has thrived for billions of years while living with its skin exposed to solar radiation and the pollution of today’s cities. They secrete a skin regeneration serum that is the foundation of a multitude of new natural skin care products.
Skin cells and tissue are regenerated by the Helix snail thanks to its capacity to create enzymatic reactions within its own cells necessary for regenerative serum production. Scientific screening reports that the serum is made from large branched polysaccharides (glycol-molecules made of sugar or carbohydrate chains) that link to amino acids, which create glycoconjugates.
This substance acts like a free radical sponge and scavenger and protects the body of the snail from free oxygen radicals when it leaves its shell into an atmosphere that is dangerous after remaining in dormant state in its body isolated from oxygen exposure. It’s also protected from deleterious effects caused by ultraviolet solar radiation and from harmful micro-organisms that are ready to attack when skin is injured.
To understand how the powerful antioxidants and the topical vitamin C work in the natural regenerative serum that multiplies and compounds their effects, you must understand the relationship between antioxidants and free radicals in the body.
- • Free radicals are created as a by-product of the metabolism of oxygen as our bodies create energy at a cellular level. As the oxygen molecule loses an electron, it turns into a free radical.
- • Free radicals can also form can also be caused by outside factors such as emotional stress, smoking, pollutants, sunlight radiation, infection, excessive alcohol and some drugs.
- • Free radicals move through the body aiming to rebalance themselves by looking for electrons. If needed, free radicals will steal electrons from perfectly healthy cells, which can cause various complications from premature aging to deadly cancers.
- • Healthy cells are protected by antioxidants by donating an electron to free radicals. Along with our bodies producing antioxidants naturally, we can also get them from food, supplements and tropical applications.
It has been shown that topical vitamin C protects the skin from UV damage caused by too much exposure of the sun by reducing the formation of free radicals and sunburn cells. UV light exposure has also shown to decrease naturally occurring vitamin C levels in the skin, with topical vitamin c restoring photo-protectant levels.
Skin Damage and Wrinkles Associated with Premature Aging are Accelerated by Free Radicals
Many studies have shown that vitamin C plays a big role in collagen biosynthetic pathway by activating the metabolism of collagen and dermal synthesis of elastic fibres. When vitamin C is applied to the skin, you receive benefits such as:
- • Cell renewal stimulation
- • Elastin production
- • Collagen production
- • Increases healthy circulation
As your first line of defence is the skin, when vitamin C is added to the biological regenerative serum which also contains free radical scavengers, their effect will boost the skins natural immune properties, reduce wrinkles and minimize damage caused by free radicals from smoking, pollution and the sun.
Mother Nature’s Wise Skin Revitalizer
According to scientific breakdown, natural serum is loaded with traces of:
- Complex polysaccharides
- Powerful antioxidants
- Intercellular communication molecules (Re-activates youthful beauty and nurtures skin)
Science has researched and validated the molecular basis that explains the regenerative properties of naturally occurring serum.
On the skin of humans, the serum activates the skins ability to regenerate, increases skin turnover which replaces dead cells by fresh cells that are pushed to the surface of the skin. This leads to the outer epidermal layer more hydrated and smoother, resulting in the skin having a younger looking appearance.
Try BIOSKINREJUVENATION CREAM
And Get Your Skin Healthy Again, Quickly!
UV Radiation & Free Radicals
- Blocks melanin synthesis and reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation, allowing control over skin tone and brown spots. It helps with pigmented spots such as freckles, solar lentigines (also called liver spots or age posts), brown and cafe-au-lait spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma (localized post-partum darkening of the skin)
- Powered by BIOCUTIS® Serum
- Promotes cell proliferation and new synthesis of collagen and elastin from within the skin
- Helps remodel and speed turnover of the basal membrane of the skin
- Protects from the effects of UVA radiation
- Powerful enzymatic antioxidant activity by both Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Glutathione S-transferase (GSH-T)
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory as it metabolizes or breaks down the denatured proteins into its amino-acid components, which otherwise cause inflammaging, and releases them for rebuilding of the skin structures
- Protects skin by activity of low molecular antioxidants that have similar effects than those of Vitamin C but without the pitfalls or instability of cosmetics that contain Vitamin C
- Replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin
- Hydrates the skin and promotes the proliferation of glycosaminoglycans, the molecules that hold water in the skin from within and firm and strengthen sagging skin
- Supports Your Immune System
- No Side Effects
- Money Back Guarantee
As I grew older, my even and almost perfect skin tone became something veeery different… Many (and I mean many) brown spots appeared on my face! It was awful for me since I wasn’t used to that. I tried many products to get rid of them, but I saw no results. A friend of mine recommended this cream and it has been working great on my skin. I can hardly see most of the spots now and my skin feels and looks so moisturized and fresh… and also young! I can’t believe what my eyes see every morning!
Lisa Toms. Louisiana