We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you provide to this website will only be used in accordance with this policy.
This policy may be changed from time to time if, for example, legal requirements change. Any changes will be reflected on this page. You should check this page on occasion to ensure you are still happy with any changes.
The following information may be collected:
- Job title
- Contact information (including e-mail address)
- Other relevant information for offers
This information may be used to:
- Keep records for our business
- Improving our services
- Sending promotional e-mails about new products or offers we think you will find useful, based on the information provided.
All of your information will be kept securely. Suitable electronic, physical and managerial procedures have been put in place to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure.
We will not sell, release or otherwise lease your personal information to thrid parties unless we have your permission to do so, as required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may stop receiving promotional information at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link which can be found in all promotional e-mails we may send.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. We encourage parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
Contacting Us. We can be reached by contacting us through our contact form.
This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
All product information and articles provided on this and affiliated websites operated by Andes Natural Skin Care, LLC or partners are intended to be for informational purposes only. The information contained herein about BIOCUTIS® Creams has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. BIOCUTIS® skin care products are sold as cosmetics intended to beautify your skin and cosmetics are not subjects of evaluation by the FDA.
The information about skin conditions provided herein does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for qualified medical consultation with health professionals. The information is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not intended for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of medical conditions that should be managed by a qualified health care provider. Andes natural Skin Care, LLC and its partners, or authors do not assume liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. Therefore, caveat emptor.
Why this disclaimer?
This statement or “disclaimer” is required by law (DSHEA) when a manufacturer makes a structure/function claim on a cosmetic or dietary supplement label. In general, these claims describe the role of a nutrient or dietary ingredient intended to affect the structure or function of the body. The manufacturer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and truthfulness of these claims; they are not approved by FDA. For this reason, the law says that if a cosmetic product or dietary supplement label or advertising material includes such a claim, it must state in a “disclaimer” that FDA has not evaluated this claim. The disclaimer must also state that the product is not intended to “diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease,” because only a drug can legally make such a claim. The product offered on this website is not a drug, pharmaceutical or medicine, it is intended to beautify your skin.
We publish many anecdotal testimonials of our repeat customers about their experience with BIOCUTIS products and they represent only part of the whole picture for other people -less than 1%- have not been satisfied with our product. What persists are the compelling accounts of people who have successfully accomplished what they were after when they decided to give BIOCUTIS® a try. They are not trying to sell you anything, but only want others to be helped as they have been. Nevertheless we agree that the best value of anecdotal evidence is typically in generating new hypotheses that will need to be tested. That is by far the most important benefit they can offer, thus we encourage you to test this product yourself.
Again, products and information mentioned in these pages have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not meant to diagnose, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. If you have a health condition see your physician. Also, bear in mind that information presented in these pages about any product does not necessarily represent any claim made by the manufacturer of these products but is the opinion solely of the proprietor of this web site based upon his research.
What does this mean?
1. The FDA exists ostensibly to protect the public from worthless or dangerous health products. It is meant to be the first, last and only word on this subject. The product offered here is a natural product for cosmetic use, intended to beautify the skin. It has not, therefore, been evaluated by the FDA for safety or efficacy.
However, our products have been the subject of various laboratory studies with results that may be applicable to human health. Moreover, it is the subject of many anecdotal testimonials published at this website and sent to us by customers who have used the product and they themselves have decided to use it over again after experiencing beneficial effects and found it is safe.
2.- No substance, natural or drug, can be guaranteed to work in everyone nor can they be considered absolutely safe. The reason for this is that everyone is biologically unique. Remember, although anecdotes are case histories when a definite link between a therapy and its results are obtained, getting well is also complicated. Just because a substance is taken and health is restored doesn’t necessarily mean that the substance is the cause.
3. Health and disease is complicated with many causative and contributing factors. Although doctors are the only ones allowed to say “cure,” in fact, no one has cured anything. The body does that if you give it some help. The difference between most prescription or OTC drugs and natural products is that drugs are usually meant to ameliorate symptoms or kill pathogens. Natural products are meant to support the body’s own attempts to regain health or stay healthy. We do not sell a product that cures disease or should be used to treat disease. Andes Natural sells a skin care product that help the body do what it does naturally.
4. Like we said, disease is complicated. What seems like one thing can be another. Small symptoms can be clues to coming tragedy. The product we sell is meant to support healing and to beautify your skin affected by aging, acne, scars, stretch marks, and other skin problems, not to replace a health care practitioner. Do not assume that you know what is wrong with you and what it takes to become healthy. If you believe you have a disease or a health condition work with a qualified physician, preferably one who is open to innovative, natural approaches. Perhaps most importantly, DO NOT DISCONTINUE YOUR PRESCRIPTION drugs or attempt to replace them with our product without your doctor’s consent, especially if your health depends upon them!
Ultimately, and constitutionally, the state exists as your servant, and only you have the ultimate responsibility for your body and your health. It belongs to you, not the government.